Sunday, November 13, 2005

Mr.Henry M. Smith

"Cooca cola... slurp the banana blood..."

That's what Mr.Heny M. Smith whispered to himself as he followed through on his pool stroke and sank his eight ball.

Gingerly replacing the house cue to it's warped wall stand, he turned to the room and announced he was a caterpillar.

"I....I am a caterpillar. With the soul of an insect I feed on the sweet spilled nothings of your street vendor food. And I am hungry now, distracted by an always mewling sweet tooth, so I take my leave of you."

Outside on the sidewalk, Mr.Henry M.Smith bent to put his lips to a sticky red substance pooled on the ground. Probably the stumbled spill of some tourists cherry slushee.

But this sweet snack was not to be. Mr.Henry M. Smith, caterpillar and local pool shark, was removed from existence by the sharpshooting of a very angry Mexican midget standing behind him.

"No fucking caterpillar cons me in a game of pool." said the midget as he walked away down the dark street, eating one of Mr.Henry M. Smiths crunchy legs.

0 Comments:

<< Home